Juit, a company of the Oetker Group, combines state of the art technology, design, cooking craft and nutritional science to deliver high-quality hand cooked meals to offices and homes.
Share your passion for logistics and become part of Juit as
Warehouse Staff (Mini-Job)
- As part of our Logistics & Operations team you pick our frozen products and prepare the dispatch to our end customers at room temperature
- You hand over the completed orders to our last mile service provider
- You are taking care of the return of our reusable boxes and frozen batteries
- Additionally, You are responsible for inventory and quality controls and further general warehouse activities
This contract is limited to six month with an option for prolongation.
- As a reliable person we can always count on you
- Even in stressful times you always work precise and conscientious
- You are an open-minded, communicative team player with a structured work approach
- Fluent in German or English
We work with talented and inspiring colleagues.
We give you a warm welcome, Onboarding- and Buddy-Program included.
We work in cross functional and interdisciplinary teams.
We take ownership from day one and empower through exchange.
We believe that diversity is the basis for best results.
We communicate openly and respect each other.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of Juit.
Get in touch with Alexandra Otto:
Juit GmbH | +49 (0)30 555 796 871 | https://www.juitnow.com/de