The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
Share our passion for high-quality software engineering and become part of our Foundations team as
Senior Backend Engineer - PHP (m/f/d)
- You are involved in the conception, implementation and operation of smart solutions for the Oetker Group brands
- You are contributing to the digital transformation of old school systems, making them more competitive and fit for the digital age
- You are the Tech Owner of the product, taking direct responsibility and providing the technological vision in close alignment with your team
- You are guiding, training and supporting fellow engineers by providing mentoring, pair programming, workshops and other growth initiatives
- You are part of an international engineering team that is passionate about constantly improving the technical quality of its products
- You work in an agile (Scrum) and open-minded environment with cross-functional product teams supported by our DevOps department
- Solid PHP 7 professional experience
- Deep understanding of the Symfony framework. Pimcore is a plus
- Passionate about best practices in OOP, SOLID, design patterns, clean code and testing
- Strong experience developing RESTful APIs and microservices
- Good knowledge of CI/CD, Jenkins and GitHub.
- Experience with cloud architectures (Google Cloud, AWS) and container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Excellent communication skills, passion for technical discussions and ability to translate engineering concepts to non-tech stakeholders
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
Access to public transport
Our office is located directly at S+U Frankfurter Allee.
Active lunch break
Stay fit with back training and Yoga.
We love to have fun together at Christmas parties or Pub Quiz.
German + English classes
Brush up your language skills.
We share knowledge at our Engineering breakfasts or All Hands presentations.
We support your professional and personal development.
Work life balance
We offer flexible working hours and sabbaticals.
Food baskets, free drinks, terrace, showers, playstation and kicker are ready for you.
We assist you with the relocation from outside of Germany.
At our Berlin office, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Get in touch with Svetlana Ushanova:
Oetker Digital GmbH | www.oetkerdigital.com