The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
Share our passion for innovations and become part of our team as
Business Analyst (m/f/d)
- Being an expert and trusted advisor, you actively support our venture developers as well as the C-Level to evaluating markets and business ideas
- Support our venture developers by developing market estimates, looking at trends and conducting analyses
- Support C-Level in making final investment decisions by calculating and evaluating business cases
- Provide the founder teams with metrics and KPIs needed to steer and optimize their businesses
- A degree in Business/Economics or MINT background
- You are an expert in Microsoft Office and G Suite
- You are aware of market dynamics, evolving trends and suitable benchmarks in the various markets
- Your entrepreneurial mindset is combined with a very good understanding of business principles and strong analytical skills
- You have prior experience in building and evaluating business models for Start-Ups or growth companies
- You are a structured and pragmatic personality with good communication skills
- Experience with initial market evaluations is a plus
- Knowledge of data analytics or BI tools is a plus
- Business English and German
Work life balance
We offer flexible working hours and sabbaticals.
We support your professional and personal development.
German + English classes
Brush up your language skills.
Food baskets, free drinks, terrace, showers, playstation and kicker are ready for you.
We assist you with the relocation from outside of Germany.
We share knowledge at our Engineering breakfasts or All Hands presentations.
Access to public transport
Our office is located directly at S+U Frankfurter Allee.
We love to have fun together at Christmas parties or Pub Quiz.
We provide corporate discounts, personal accident insurance, company pension & active lunch breaks.
At our Berlin office, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Get in touch with Anil Mercan:
Oetker Digital GmbH | www.oetkerdigital.com