The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
Share our passion for state-of-the-art Digital Marketing and become part of our team as
Team Lead Programmatic & Social (m/f/d)
- Drive holistic Digital Marketing along all areas of the consumer journey, building on relevant data to boost marketing efficiency and effectivity
- Work directly with a diverse set of companies from the Oetker Group to fuel and support their digital marketing transformation, whether through strategic consulting, operational support or capability building
- Lead, enable, and develop a team of 4 digital marketing experts who bring in deep channel expertise in Paid Social, Programmatic Advertising, and related fields
- Collaborate closely with colleagues from other Digital Marketing disciplines, AdTech, Legal or Data & Insights to ensure best-in-class, integrated Digital Marketing, delivering both results and insights
- Create an environment of constant learning and innovate on new approaches in Digital Marketing, especially in the realm of Paid Social and Programmatic
- Plan, execute, optimise and analyse Paid Social & Programmatic Marketing measures
- A strategic mindset combined with operational drive and consumer centric approaches to Marketing
- Exceptional communication, collaboration, presentation and moderation skills
- Excellent digital marketing knowledge in Paid Social and Programmatic, including data, analytics, attribution and audience management
- Proven experience planning and managing branding as well as performance driven campaigns, ideally including cross-channel planning and analysis
- Holistic understanding of Marketing and MarTech landscape, relevant players and developments
- Hands-on experience with Paid Social and Programmatic platforms and tools (e.g. Google Marketing Platform, FB Business Manager, …)
Work life balance
We offer flexible working hours and sabbaticals.
We support your professional and personal development.
German + English classes
Brush up your language skills.
Food baskets, free drinks, terrace, showers, playstation and kicker are ready for you.
We assist you with the relocation from outside of Germany.
We share knowledge at our Engineering breakfasts or All Hands presentations.
Access to public transport
Our office is located directly at S+U Frankfurter Allee.
We love to have fun together at Christmas parties or Pub Quiz.
We provide corporate discounts, personal accident insurance, company pension & active lunch breaks.
At our Berlin office, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Get in touch with Anil Mercan:
Oetker Digital GmbH | www.oetkerdigital.com