The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
Share our passion for high-quality software, build new ventures and MVPs and become part of our Engineering as
Tech Lead - New Ventures (m/f/d)
- You are a Jack of all Trades and interested in many aspects of programming.
- You will build Greenfield customer centric products
- Develop and deliver high-quality, stable, secure and well-tested solutions having an efficiency mindset following best practices and principles.
- Being keen in identifying reusable solutions and iteratively improving them in a collaborative way excites you.
- You are connecting loose ends and being a good networker.
- Work closely with the product team to grow ideas and keep pushing for the right things to do, in close alignment with the business.
- You are part of an international engineering team that is passionate about constantly improving the technical quality of its products.
- Work in an agile (Scrum) and open-minded environment with cross-functional product teams supported by our DevOps department.
- Experience in more than one modern language and RAD framework and ability to choose the right tool for the job to solve business problems
- Use data to validate ideas and driving decisions
- Ability to design scalable, highly available and fault tolerant systems
- Frameworks like Symfony / Node / Spring Boot / etc.
- Experience in OOP, and functional programming
- Deep understanding of API Design (GraphQL, Rest, JSON, API contracts)
- High affinity for well-tested code based for e.g. on Clean code, TDD, BDD
- Microservices (orchestration / choreography)
- Containerization based on Docker utilizing Kubernetes, experience with no-code and low-code tools and platforms, Knowledge of ML concepts and Big Data management and analysis is a plus
- Strong and clear communication to build and maintain the bridge between business / product and engineering
- Fluent in English, German as a Plus
Work life balance
We offer flexible working hours and sabbaticals.
We support your professional and personal development.
German + English classes
Brush up your language skills.
Food baskets, free drinks, terrace, showers, playstation and kicker are ready for you.
We assist you with the relocation from outside of Germany.
We share knowledge at our Engineering breakfasts or All Hands presentations.
Access to public transport
Our office is located directly at S+U Frankfurter Allee.
We love to have fun together at Christmas parties or Pub Quiz.
We provide corporate discounts, personal accident insurance, company pension & active lunch breaks.
At our Berlin office, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Get in touch with Anil Mercan:
Oetker Digital GmbH | www.oetkerdigital.com