The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
Share our passion for Tableau and become part of our Data & Insights team as
(Senior) Business Intelligence Developer - Tableau (m/f/d)
- Design and develop Tableau dashboards with a high focus on user experience and visual language
- Drive and design user adoption initiatives, as well as establish our Tableau community
- Maintain our growing Tableau environment
- As an analyst, you collaborate and consult with the Oetker Group companies related to their analytics needs and ensure knowledge transfer
- Create actionable insights and reports for the group companies and your colleagues on marketing performance, revenue development and much more
- Evaluate data sources and coordinate their integration into our cloud-based data lake and warehouse environment (GCP)
- Strong expertise in Tableau and SQL for data modelling and dashboard development
- Passion for information design and user experience to foster user adoption
- Solid understanding of BI data pipeline development end-to-end (ETL-workflows)
- Hands-on and solution-oriented mentality, analytical problem solver with high attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and empathy to explain your findings to various stakeholders (non-tech & tech)
- Urge to succeed and develop yourself – let your inner Tableau artist shine through!
- Business English
Access to public transport
Our office is located directly at S+U Frankfurter Allee.
We provide corporate discounts, personal accident insurance, company pension & active lunch breaks.
We love to have fun together at Christmas parties or Pub Quiz.
We share knowledge at our Engineering breakfasts or All Hands presentations.
German + English classes
Brush up your language skills.
Food baskets, free drinks, terrace, showers, playstation and kicker are ready for you.
We support your professional and personal development.
Work life balance
We offer flexible working hours and sabbaticals.
Active lunch break
Stay fit with back training and Yoga.
At our Berlin office, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Get in touch with Yvonne Scheja:
Oetker Digital GmbH | www.oetkerdigital.com