Juit, a company of the Oetker Group, combines state of the art technology, design, cooking craft and nutritional science to deliver high-quality hand cooked meals to offices and homes.
Share our passion for high-quality software engineering and become part of Juit as
Senior Engineer (Backend, Frontend or Mobile) (m/f/d)
- You will be joining a small team of extremely talented, highly driven and result oriented engineers and your experience will strengthen our backend, frontend or mobile engineering capabilities
- You will take ownership of part of our stack, and drive its development following the latest standards and technologies, ensuring extremely high level of quality through unit, functional and integration testing
- You will be exposed and contribute to the design and development of all areas of our platform, as we promote code sharing and reuse between frontend, backend and mobile apps
- You will be learning new approaches and technologies, as we keep all our stack working on bleeding-edge frameworks, and promote innovation through the adoption of the latest technologies, libraries and solutions
- You will be using and contributing to open source projects and libraries, as we strongly believe openness, collaboration and community engagement are key to our success
- TypeScript 4 (ES2020) everywhere
- Backend: Node 14 (on AWS Lambda)
- Frontend: Vue 3
- Mobile: NativeScript 8
- CI/CD: 100 % automation w/ GitHub Actions
- Orchestration: Terraform
- Knowledge of popular testing frameworks (Mocha, Chai)
- Expertise in source analysis tools (Istanbul, NYC, ESLint)
- Knowledge of REST-APIs (theory and modelling)
- Excellent communication skills with a passion for technical discussions
- Strong analytical skills and a mindset to get things done
- Backend specific: Node 12 and 14, AWS Lambda, Postgres, DynamoDB (and overall AWS ecosystem)
- Frontend specific: Vue 2 and 3, WebPack 5, and familiarity with NodeJS
- Mobile specific: NativeScript 7 and 8, WebPack, Vue 2, and familiarity with NodeJS
- Fluent in English
We work with talented and inspiring colleagues.
We give you a warm welcome, Onboarding- and Buddy-Program included.
We work in cross functional and interdisciplinary teams.
We take ownership from day one and empower through exchange.
We believe that diversity is the basis for best results.
We communicate openly and respect each other.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of Juit.
Get in touch with Heidi Würdinger:
Juit GmbH | +49 (0)30 555 796 871 | https://www.juitnow.com/de