The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
Share your passion for shaping and improving digital products and become part of our team as a
Senior Product Manager (m/f/d)
- Build and develop new customer-centric business models and revenue streams for the Oetker Group
- Work closely with Engineering, Marketing, Legal, UX and other cross-functional teams on newest technology and develop cutting-edge solutions to complex business challenges
- Establish and continuously improve a highly collaborative product development process that capitalizes on the wide range of knowledge and expertise in and outside the company
- Bring analytical skills to the table: understand market dynamics, built and validate business cases and run analyses to guide your product decisions
- Own the product success and autonomously drive your vision forward by building and managing strategic product roadmaps and defining relevant KPI’s, reporting directly to the CPO
- From ideation phases, through validation, prototyping and MVPs as well as scaling-up - you bring experience in building technical products along the entire product development cycle
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing
- Curiosity, an open mind and knowledge about current technological and business trends
- Your strong communication skills and aspiration for alignment enable you to work closely with all different kind of stakeholders and across multiple teams
- Fluent in German and English
Work life balance
We offer flexible working hours and sabbaticals.
We support your professional and personal development.
German + English classes
Brush up your language skills.
Food baskets, free drinks, terrace, showers, playstation and kicker are ready for you.
We assist you with the relocation from outside of Germany.
We share knowledge at our Engineering breakfasts or All Hands presentations.
Access to public transport
Our office is located directly at S+U Frankfurter Allee.
We love to have fun together at Christmas parties or Pub Quiz.
We provide corporate discounts, personal accident insurance, company pension & active lunch breaks.
At our Berlin office, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Get in touch with Anil Mercan:
Oetker Digital GmbH | www.oetkerdigital.com