The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
As Financial Analyst you support the Finance team in their daily business and you are responsible for the ongoing improvement our internal KPI landscape.
Financial Analyst (m/f/d)
- Support the Oetker Digital finance team in the implementation and ongoing improvement of the management reporting and the internal KPI landscape.
- Support in creating forecasts, budgets and midterm planning as well as the preparation of quarterly and annual reports. Ongoing review of financial data and preparation of variance analysis.
- Prepare ad-hoc financial reports and analysis for the management, board or other stakeholders to aid in long-term and short-term decision making.
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes and support in the ongoing improvement of accounting and controlling processes
- Degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a comparable accounting-oriented degree (e.g. Bilanzbuchhalter)
- First experience in a finance role (audit consultant, accounting dept., controlling)
- Deep understanding of business principles and practices and a good analytical skillset; superior attention to detail; structured work approach and prioritizing skills; problem-solving orientation and planning skills
- Deep understanding of data structuring and experienced in analyzing, modelling and visualizing data. Experienced in using Google or MS-Office applications, esp. Excel/Google Sheets
- Solid communication skills in German and English, both written and verbal; being an empathetic and trustworthy team player with high accountability
We support your professional and personal development.
German + English classes
Brush up your language skills.
Food baskets, free drinks, terrace, showers, playstation and kicker are ready for you.
We assist you with the relocation from outside of Germany.
We share knowledge at our Engineering breakfasts or All Hands presentations.
Access to public transport
Our office is located directly at S+U Frankfurter Allee.
We love to have fun together at Christmas parties or Pub Quiz.
Work life balance
We offer flexible working hours and sabbaticals.
We provide corporate discounts, personal accident insurance, company pension & active lunch breaks.
At our Berlin office, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Get in touch with Anil Mercan:
Oetker Digital GmbH | www.oetkerdigital.com