The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
Share your passion for new business models and drive for improvement as a
Senior Venture Developer (m/f/d)
- Research and identify new business opportunities based on current and future market trends and developments
- Driving force in identifying and executing on high-potential business opportunities
- Developing and validating ideas in a user-centric and iterative approach with cross-functional teams
- Develop and execute on business plan
- Work in a cross-functional team and handle all business-related topics (depending on the business model these could include: Manufacturing, logistics, content production, marketing, finance etc.)
- Accept and retain a large degree of independence and ownership for your decisions and business results
- You have a university degree with a superb academic record
- You have previous experience in an entrepreneurial environment
- You are familiar with user research methodologies and/or innovation methods (e.g. design thinking)
- You are happy to accept uncertainties, have a hands-on mentality and enjoy working in cross functional teams
- You are communicative and have excellent networking and negotiation skills
- You are familiar with business case development and relevant KPIs
- Business German and English
A huge plus, but optional:
- Knowledge in food and beverages
- Experience in Online Marketing, Analytics and Product Development
Work life balance
We offer flexible working hours and sabbaticals.
We support your professional and personal development.
German + English classes
Brush up your language skills.
Food baskets, free drinks, terrace, showers, playstation and kicker are ready for you.
We assist you with the relocation from outside of Germany.
We share knowledge at our Engineering breakfasts or All Hands presentations.
Access to public transport
Our office is located directly at S+U Frankfurter Allee.
We love to have fun together at Christmas parties or Pub Quiz.
We provide corporate discounts, personal accident insurance, company pension & active lunch breaks.
At our Berlin office, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Get in touch with Anil Mercan:
Oetker Digital GmbH | www.oetkerdigital.com