Be8 Venture is a growth stage Venture Capital Fund based in Berlin with a strong commitment towards innovation throughout the entire food and beverage value chain (i.e. Innovative Food, E-Grocery, Retail & Gastro Tech, Packaging & Waste).
At Be8 Ventures, you will be a part of our vision to create value beyond money and empower innovators to grow the future of the food ecosystem.
We are a team of food enthusiasts and believe that passion and expertise as our core attributes will enable us to support founders and to grow our portfolio in size and value.
Join our growing team as a
Fund Controller (m/f/d)
- Preparation of monthly and annual financial reporting of the Be8 Ventures in accordance with the German Commercial Code (HGB) and in compliance with the reporting deadlines
- Responsibility for the quarterly portfolio reporting for Be8 Ventures investment portfolio as well as the preparation of the portfolio reporting for the Oetker Group venture fund investments
- Management of the Oetker Group fund investment portfolio including the management of incoming capital calls, payment monitoring and preparation of performance analyses
- Design and optimize continuously the controlling processes and its documentation. Strategic and operational planning of the further development of the reporting system
- Prepare ad-hoc financial analyses for the Management, Investment Committee or other stakeholders to aid in decision making at Be8 Ventures
- Degree in accounting, business, economics or finance
- 2-3 years of experience in a finance role, ideally in a Venture Capital Fund
- Independent way of working with the will to take responsibility whilst being structured and solution-oriented with strong prioritizing skills
- Deep understanding of business principles, good analytical skill set and superior attention to detail
- Experienced with structuring, visualizing and analyzing data
- In-depth knowledge of using Google or MS-Office applications, esp. Excel/Google Sheets
- Strong communication skills enable you to work closely with all different kind of stakeholders
- Fluent in English and German
We work with talented and inspiring colleagues
We take ownership from day one and empower through exchange
We believe that diversity is the basis for optimal results
We communicate openly and respect each other
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of Be8. Get in touch with Anil Mercan: