We are Oetker Digital. Collaboratively we combine the Oetker Group's traditions with new digital concepts, innovations and business models. To name but a few, we support established brands such as Dr. Oetker, Coppenrath & Wiese and Radeberger. Together, we develop ideas for consumers of the Oetker Group's products in everyday life.
Share your passion for high standard IT services and become part of our team as a
(Senior) TechOps Engineer (m/f/d)
- Manage software and hardware inventory inclusive new orders management
- Responsibility for carrying out the user account administration and internal first level support for Oetker Digital
- Install and configure computer hardware, operating systems, applications, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Day by day incident management involving all supported hardware (PC, laptop, Mac, smartphone) and Software (e.g. Office 365, Google Workspace)
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Create and maintain Runbooks used by the team
- Set up new users' accounts and support the roll-out of new applications
- A well rounded technical background with relevant experience in a similar position
- Extensive experience in Windows, Unix/Linux, iOS, Smartphones and Tablets
- Experience with Office 365 and Google Workspace
- Experience with Mobile devices management, JAMF, Google mobile and Endpoint Management, Apple Business Manager
- Familiarity with ticket- and knowledge-based systems, preferably Jira and Confluence
- Excellent customer service skills including the ability to explain technical issues to non-technical users
- Fluent in English (German is a plus)
As a plus:
- Scripting skills in PowerShell, bash or other
- Experience of working with ITIL processes
Work life balance
We offer flexible working hours and sabbaticals.
We support your professional and personal development.
German + English classes
Brush up your language skills.
Food baskets, free drinks, terrace, showers, playstation and kicker are ready for you.
We assist you with the relocation from outside of Germany.
We share knowledge at our Engineering breakfasts or All Hands presentations.
Access to public transport
Our office is located directly at S+U Frankfurter Allee.
We love to have fun together at Christmas parties or Pub Quiz.
We provide corporate discounts, personal accident insurance, company pension & active lunch breaks.
At our Berlin office, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Get in touch with Anil Mercan:
Oetker Digital GmbH | www.oetkerdigital.com