We are Oetker Digital. Collaboratively we combine the Oetker Group's traditions with new digital concepts, innovations and business models. To name but a few, we support established brands such as Dr. Oetker, Coppenrath & Wiese and Radeberger. Together, we develop ideas for consumers of the Oetker Group's products in everyday life.
Share our passion for high-quality software engineering and become part of our Engineering team as
Senior Software Engineer - Java (m/f/d)
- You are involved in the conception, implementation and operation of smart solutions for the Oetker Group brands
- You are contributing to the digital transformation of old school systems, making them more competitive and fit for the digital age
- You are taking direct responsibility and contributing to the technological vision in close alignment with your team
- You are guiding, training and supporting fellow engineers by providing mentoring, pair programming, workshops and other growth initiatives
- You are part of an international engineering team that is passionate about constantly improving the technical quality of its products
- You work in an agile (Scrum) and open-minded environment with cross-functional product teams supported by our DevOps department
- Solid Java (JEE/Spring/Spring Boot/Hibernate) professional experience and interest in other JVM languages like Kotlin or Scala.
- Passionate about best practices in OOP, SOLID, design patterns, clean code and testing
- Strong experience developing RESTful APIs/GraphQL/gRPC and microservices
- Good knowledge of CI/CD, Jenkins and GitHub.
- Experience with cloud architectures (Google Cloud, AWS) and container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Excellent communication skills, passion for technical discussions and ability to translate engineering concepts to non-tech stakeholders
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
Active lunch break
Stay fit with back training and Yoga.
We provide corporate discounts, personal accident insurance, company pension & active lunch breaks.
Food baskets, free drinks, terrace, showers, playstation and kicker are ready for you.
We support your professional and personal development.
We assist you with the relocation from outside of Germany.
Work life balance
We offer flexible working hours and sabbaticals.
German + English classes
Brush up your language skills.
We love to have fun together at Christmas parties or Pub Quiz.
We share knowledge at our Engineering breakfasts or All Hands presentations.
At our Berlin office, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Get in touch with Svetlana Ushanova:
Oetker Digital GmbH | www.oetkerdigital.com