We are Oetker Digital. Collaboratively we combine the Oetker Group's traditions with new digital concepts, innovations and business models. To name but a few, we support established brands such as Dr. Oetker, Coppenrath & Wiese and Radeberger. Together, we develop ideas for consumers of the Oetker Group's products in everyday life.
Share your passion for high standard IT services and become part of our team as a
Senior DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
- Manage container clusters in the cloud
- Work collaboratively with the rest of engineering to define, maintain and advice on CI/CD processes for our applications
- Manage backend services used by our applications
- Plan and implement monitoring and alerting strategies
- Enforce and increase security standards across the infrastructure
- Collaborate with the rest of the DevOps team on day to day manners and future strategy
- Collaborate with the development teams on defining criteria for a scalable, fault-tolerant and secure web application development
- Orchestration: Terraform
- Cloud: GCP
- Services: Prometheus, Grafana, AlertManager, Error Reporting on GCP
- Repository: Github
- CI/CD: Jenkins
- Several years of relevant work experience
- Strong background in Linux administration
- Experience with Container orchestration (Kuberneters) with (Docker) containers and Terraform
- Deep understanding of CI/CD strategies and Jenkins
- Experience with Prometheus/Grafana, Elasticsearch/Kibana (monitoring/logging platforms)
- Familiarity with version control tools and platforms (GitHub/GitLab/AzureDevOps)
- Experience with Google Cloud (GCP)
- You are a strong team player driven by results and work proactively
- Excellent communication skills in English
Work life balance
We offer flexible working hours and sabbaticals.
We support your professional and personal development.
German + English classes
Brush up your language skills.
Food baskets, free drinks, terrace, showers, playstation and kicker are ready for you.
We assist you with the relocation from outside of Germany.
We share knowledge at our Engineering breakfasts or All Hands presentations.
Access to public transport
Our office is located directly at S+U Frankfurter Allee.
We love to have fun together at Christmas parties or Pub Quiz.
We provide corporate discounts, personal accident insurance, company pension & active lunch breaks.
At our Berlin office, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Get in touch with Anil Mercan:
Oetker Digital GmbH | www.oetkerdigital.com