We are Oetker Digital. Collaboratively we combine the Oetker Group's traditions with new digital concepts, innovations and business models. To name but a few, we support established brands such as Dr. Oetker, Coppenrath & Wiese and Radeberger. Together, we develop ideas for consumers of the Oetker Group's products in everyday life.
As a Digital Product Designer, you drive and impact the development of our products and UX projects. We conceptualize, validate and build the native apps and responsive websites needed to deliver the entire service offering around our digital platforms.
Share your passion to create best-in-class digital products and join our team as
Digital Product Designer (m/f/d)
- With a strong emphasis on user-centric approaches, you uncover user needs through research and generate deep insights, develop concepts and translate them into customer touchpoints and user interface designs
- Create interaction flows, information architectures, wireframes and prototypes to communicate your ideas effectively
- Be the Voice of the User between the poles of consumer needs, business goals and technical realities
- Develop and work on high-end brands and websites / mobile applications, making them easy to understand and to use
- Plan and facilitate workshops and ideation sessions to co-create service maps or customer journeys
- You are an experience-focused Product Designer with a passion for contemporary design, for details and for typography
- Profound experience in both (mobile) website and app development with a high-fidelity portfolio
- You have an at least basic knowledge of research and test methods and a strong interest in extending it
- You are familiar with a range of ideation, design and prototyping methods
- Team player with high communication and presentation skills, pro-active with a positive attitude
- Fluent German and English
As a plus:
- Familiarity with agile methodology, e. g. Scrum, Kanban
- University degree in in communication design, media design or similar
Work life balance
We offer flexible working hours and sabbaticals.
German + English classes
Brush up your language skills.
We share knowledge at our Engineering breakfasts or All Hands presentations.
We assist you with the relocation from outside of Germany.
We support your professional and personal development.
Food baskets, free drinks, terrace, showers, playstation and kicker are ready for you.
Access to public transport
Our office is located directly at S+U Frankfurter Allee.
We love to have fun together at Christmas parties or Pub Quiz.
We provide corporate discounts, personal accident insurance, company pension & active lunch breaks.
At our Berlin office, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Get in touch with Svetlana Ushanova:
Oetker Digital GmbH | www.oetkerdigital.com