Juit, a company of the Oetker Group, combines state of the art technology, design, cooking craft and nutritional science to deliver high-quality hand cooked meals to offices and homes.
Share your passion for best-in-class CRM management and become part of Juit as
(Senior) CRM Manager (m/f/d)
- Develop and execute Juit’s CRM, loyalty program and referral strategy to convert new users and continuously engage and retain them throughout their customer lifecycle
- Build Juit´s CRM activities across all relevant channels and tools (e.g. email, web, direct mailings, parcels)
- Implement and optimise automated email campaigns along the customer lifecycle
- Design and carry out A/B tests in order to improve Juit´s marketing strategy
- Establish, report and improve KPIs for CRM, loyalty program and referral activities as well as email communication and campaigns
- Collaborate with different stakeholders from Data & BI, Performance & Social Marketing teams to understand consumer segmentation and behavior and ensure communication is on-brand and impactful
- Build valuable B2B partnerships and create cooperations
- Several years of experience working in CRM and /or customer marketing functions
- Experience in building and maintaining a loyalty program
- Experience with marketing technology, specifically campaign management, email service providers, and data management platforms
- Knowledge of the CRM and marketing landscape as well as common and innovative practices for channels, formats and features
- Excellent project management and communication skills with the ability to balance attention to details with swift execution
- Experience with A/B testing, messaging, and post-campaign analysis
- Superior written and verbal communication skills in German and English
As a plus:
- Degree in a related discipline e.g. marketing, business studies, social sciences, journalism
We work with talented and inspiring colleagues.
We give you a warm welcome, Onboarding- and Buddy-Program included.
We work in a beautiful office space in central location.
We work in cross functional and interdisciplinary teams.
We take ownership from day one and empower through exchange.
We believe that diversity is the basis for best results.
We communicate openly and respect each other.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of Juit.
Get in touch with Heidi Würdinger:
Juit GmbH | +49 (0)30 555 796 871 | https://www.juitnow.com/de