The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
- Responsibility for testing and measuring the effectiveness of digital prototypes and products as well as developing advanced analytical solutions in order to inform decisions across the organization
- Contributing to our analytic roadmap to build and secure long-term excellence in the field of advanced analytics (e.g. machine learning, predictive analytics)
- Developing first-class analytical solutions with the aim to infer conclusions from (big) data, recognize patterns, give forecasts and carry out simulations
- Generating insights from different data sources with the help of quantitative analysis and data mining as well as presenting and translating this information for business purposes
- Working collaboratively and managing agile projects to improve our products, marketing campaigns, and customer support
- Maintaining a long-term vision while working in short development cycles on individual projects
- Strong academic record in a quantitative field, computer science or equivalent with sound work experience in the same or a similar position
- Know-how in analytical software suites and visualization tools and ability to write code in Python, R and willingness to learn new programming languages, knowledge of c/c++ or java is a plus
- Practical knowledge in advanced statistics and data science as well as advanced web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Understanding of SQL, Hadoop eco system, Spark/Flink/Dask as well as AWS/GCP
- Experience with neural networks and belonging techniques (Tensorflow/Keras/MxNet) is a plus
- Furthermore, enjoying teamwork and bringing in your ability to quickly understand feedback, translate it into action and clearly communicate results
- Strong desire to learn about new trends and methods
- Fluency in English, German is an advantage but not a must
At our new Berlin office in Friedrichshain, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Oetker Digital GmbH | Maarit Roehder | +49 (0)30 555 796 871