The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
Head of Finance
- You will create and implement a reliable, financial architecture for an agile organisation, connecting this to the existing financial structure of the Oetker Group.
- Your responsibilities will include overseeing all financial operations and direct corporate financial planning and structure. Including audit, tax functions and management accounting for Oetker Digital as an individual subsidiary.
- As a financial expert, you create the market and competitive analyses for companies of the Oetker Group in a wide range of industries.
- You will identify organic and inorganic growth opportunities, derive recommendations for action and advise our group companies on their development potential.
- You have responsibility for continuous analysis, evaluation, and presentation of investment opportunities and thus lead the way.
- You keep a view of the latest digitisation trends and market developments of the companies of the Oetker Group.
- Through your advisory role within the Oetker Group, you are simultaneously driving forward the implementation of the Group-wide digitalization strategy.
- Combined with your interest and understanding of a traditional working culture of a family business, you can successfully bring your financial expertise.
- You have an exceptional university degree, preferably a doctorate with a focus on finance or similar, with experience in the investment field (investment analyst, due diligence or related).
- You have substantial leadership experience, having created networks that enable you to influence equally in agile, start-up environments and traditional corporates.
- Initial experience in venture capital/investment banking is a plus.
- You have a communicative personality with excellent networking and persuasion skills.
- Analytical abilities, enable you to recognise early-stage trends in the digital markets of the Oetker Group.
- Your entrepreneurial, but structured thinking is paired with a pragmatic approach.
- Your language skills include business level German and English.
At our new Berlin office in Friedrichshain, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Oetker Digital GmbH | Claire Baah-Danso | +49 (0)30 555 796 871