The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
At Oetker Digital, Front-end Engineers are the bridge between the designers and the back-end engineers. We have no legacy code for you to contend with, so you will be starting from scratch with cross-functional teams creating interaction and user experiences.
While working on varied products that span the diverse industries within the Oetker group, share your passion for codes and challenges and become part of our team as a
Senior Frontend Engineer
- As an experienced Frontend Engineer, you will shape high-quality software within an agile and test-driven process.
- By working in cross-functional teams from areas such as design, business, backend and analysts you will maintain our style guide and act as the technical expert.
- You will build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions
- Participate and drive design and code reviews
- Identify and communicate front-end best practices
- You will mentor other team members and take the lead on projects when required.
- Relevant work experience.
- Excellent communication skills with strong analytical skills and a mindset to get things done.
- Experience with JS design patterns and API’s like AMD.
- Previously created state of the art mobile-first applications.
- You have optimised software for scalable environments.
- Knowledge of Foundation or Bootstrap.
- Experience with shop technologies.
- Interest in exploring new technologies and frameworks.
- Ability to work in English.
- Desirably would include backend technical knowledge.
- React / Angular / Vue.js / Razor
- CSS3/CSS / SASS / BEM
- Collaboration (ex. Jira / Confluence)
- Web services (REST / JSON)
- TDD, UML2, CI/CD (ex. Gitlad CI, Bamboo, TeamCity)
- Source Repositories (ex .Git)
- Build Tools / Task Runners (ex. Webpack, Gulp,Grunt)
- Cloud Services (AWS / Azure)
- Automated Infrastructure (ex Github CI, Docker)
- Shopware Systems (ex.Shopware, Magento )
- SEO Optimisations (ex.Pagespeed)
At our new Berlin office in Friedrichshain, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Oetker Digital GmbH | Claire Baah-Danso | +49 (0)30 555 796 871