The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
At Oetker Digital, Back-end Developers work on a variety of products that impact the lives of millions. Working in a cross-functional team as a technical expert, you will give our products their functionality.
The Oetker Group companies span industries from FMCG, Finance to Hospitality. You will build user-facing products from scratch, within diverse industries for millions of users with no legacy code.
Share your passion for code and challenges and become part of our team as a
- As a Backend Developer, you are responsible for developing high-quality software in an agile / test-driven process
- You will shape the development process and optimize it in collaboration with our frontend / UX department regarding performance and user experience.
- You will be developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- You will be in charge of the architecture of our modular service-oriented system and share technical solutions and product ideas through design review, pair programming, code review and technology discussions.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Relevant work experience
- You have excellent communication skills with strong analytical skills and a mindset to get things done.
- Ideally a degree in Computer Science, engineering or a similar subject.
- Some frontend/ mobile knowledge would be desirable
- Also, expertise in automated infrastructure
- Web services (REST / JSON)
- .net (core) / ASP.net (core) / Rails
- Linux / Windows
- Jira / Confluence / Crowd / Hipchat
- TDD, UML2, CI/CD (ex. Bamboo, TeamCity)
- Clean Code
- CI / CD , GIT
- Cloud Services (AWS / Azure / Google)
- Xamarin, Angular.js / React / vue.js / webpack
- chef, docker, terraform
At our new Berlin office in Friedrichshain, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Oetker Digital GmbH | Claire Baah-Danso | +49 (0)30 555 796 871