The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
Do you want to discover and build the next generation of digital data products with strong partners in all business areas of the Oetker Group?
As a Sr. Data Product Manager, you will work closely with data scientists and engineers to develop and improve innovative data products supporting both our B2C and B2B business models with data insights and applications. Building on the resources and experience of the Oetker Group, while actively collaborating with the Team Lead for Data Infrastructure and Science. You will bring the full portfolio of product management skills to the table: curiosity, understanding of technological possibilities, data analytics, project management and above all a keen ability to find pragmatic solutions.Share your passion for shaping and improving digital data products and become part of our team.
Sr. Data Product Manager
- You will steer product development from ideation phases, through validation, prototyping, and MVPs as well as eventually scaling-up.
- Working closely with our Data Science team you will develop data-driven products.
- Working closely with the Oetker legal team, you ensure data privacy compliant usage of data.
- You will enable engineers to build the best possible solutions and assure the knowledge transfer for technological opportunities to business owners.
- Working closely with our product and marketing teams to understand their needs and deliver valuable data insights and applications.
- Bringing your analytical skills to the table: with an awareness of market dynamics, building and validating business cases and running analyses to guide your product decisions.
- Evangelising your product, sell the vision – and always have an open ear for the next big thing.
- You will develop a mindset and culture of innovation and collaboration within the team.
- Experience in building data products in fast and iterative processes, pulling from Lean, Agile and Design Thinking methodologies as appropriate
- Ability to bring out the best in diverse product development teams with data scientists and engineers as partners
- Knowledge of the broad spectrum of product management skills, but also bringing depth in specific areas where you can contribute to our team of product managers
- Communicate and sell your product vision and priorities
- Curiosity, an open mind and knowledge about current technological, data privacy and business trends
- A self-motivated, pro-active and positive attitude
- Fluent in English and German
At our new Berlin office in Friedrichshain, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Oetker Digital GmbH | Claire Baah-Danso | +49 (0)30 555 796 871