The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
You discover and build the next generation of digital products with strong partners in all business areas of the Oetker Group. Our Product Managers work closely with UX and engineers to develop and improve innovative products both for B2C and B2B business models. Building on top of the resources and experience of the Oetker Group, strongly collaborating with business owners, you bring the full portfolio of product management skills to the table: curiosity, understanding of technological possibilities, data analytics, project management and above all a strong ability to always step in the users’ shoes and find pragmatic solutions.
Share your passion for shaping and improving digital products and become part of our Oetker Digital Team or join our incubation Juit as
(Senior) Product Manager
- Steer product development from ideation phases, through validation, prototyping and MVPs as well as eventually scaling-up
- Work closely with UX to take in user insights, develop user-centric solutions and ensuring a delightful and fun product experience
- Enable engineers to build the best possible solutions and ensure the knowledge transfer for technological opportunities to business owners
- Bring analytical skills to the table: understand market dynamics, built and validate business cases and run analyses to guide your product decisions
- Talk about your product, sell the vision – and always have an open ear for the next big thing
- Develop a mindset and culture of innovation and collaboration within the team
- Experience in building digital products – web, mobile, IoT – in fast and iterative processes, pulling from Lean, Agile and Design Thinking methodologies as appropriate
- Ability to bring out the best in diverse product development teams with engineers and UX as partners
- Know the broad spectrum of product management skills, but also bring depths in specific areas that you can contribute to our team of product managers
- Communicate and sell your product vision and priorities
- Curiosity, an open mind and knowledge about current technological and business trends
- A self-motivated, pro-active and positive attitude
- Fluent in English and German
At our Berlin office, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Get in touch with Heidi Würdinger:
Oetker Digital GmbH | +49 (0)30 555 796 871 | www.oetkerdigital.com