The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
As Channel Manager – Display Advertising you are responsible for managing, coordinating and optimising (programmatic) display advertising campaigns in the off-property and paid media realm to help new and established businesses of the Oetker Group to grow in the digital space. Our Digital Marketing team will work closely with different business segments to enhance acquisition, activation and conversion of their customer base. We collaborate with our Digital Analytics Team to monitor marketing effectiveness and run continuous optimization.
Share your passion for best-in-class programmatic display and become part of our team.
Channel Manager - Display Advertising
- Owning, managing and developing programmatic display campaigns across various display tech solutions (e.g. DSP, RTA/RTB) for a variety of business fields
- Providing daily in-depth performance and optimisation analysis of performance and branding campaigns
- Define programmatic strategies, while initiating as well as steering operational, programmatic activities (such as bidding, targeting, creatives) at the same time
- Understand, evaluate and develop audience management in line with overall marketing strategy
- Monitoring, exploration and reporting on significant display advertising trends as well as solutions to successfully develop new programmatic display approaches and improve campaigns’ performances
- Working collaboratively with external and internal stakeholders, including the business and product teams for new ventures and established business alike
- Operational and strategic experience, in display marketing (e.g. DSP, RTA/RTB), particularly performance advertising, and ideally gained insights into FMCG industry or the Start-Up environment
- Hands-on experience with typical programmatic display solutions (e.g. DBM, AdForm, MediaMath, other DSP/bid management tech)
- Clear understanding of digital marketing industry, including latest trends, innovations and new solutions
- Ideally hands-on experience with an adserver solution (e.g. DCM, AdForm) and audience management platforms (e.g. DMP, CDP)
- Data-driven approach to all problems – use analytics, reports and optimisation approaches in your every-day work next to your sophisticated Excel skills
- Fluent in German and English
At our new Berlin office in Friedrichshain, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Oetker Digital GmbH | Claire Baah-Danso | +49 (0)30 555 796 871