The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
Data Scientist - Marketing Modelling
- Responsibility for developing, testing and measuring the effectiveness of digital prototypes and products as well as developing advanced analytical solutions to inform decisions across the organization
- Contributing to our data and data science roadmap to build and secure long-term excellence in the field of machine learning and predictive analytics
- Developing first-class marketing models and solutions with the aim to infer conclusions from (big) data, recognize patterns, give forecasts and carry out simulations for the marketing budget
- Working collaboratively and managing agile projects to improve our products, marketing campaigns, and customer support
- Maintaining a long-term vision while working in short development cycles on individual projects
- An academic record in a quantitative field, computer science or equivalent with sound work experience in the same or a similar position
- Experience in marketing (mix) modelling e.g. effectiveness of marketing activities, multivariate ROI models and optimal distribution of spends
- Know-how in analytical software suites and visualization tools and ability to write code in Python, R, knowledge of c/c++ or java is a plus
- Knowledge of advanced statistics and practical expertise in data science as well as advanced web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics) is a plus
- Understanding of SQL, especially BigQuery
- Experience with novel machine learning environments like Tensorflow and Keras is a plus
- Furthermore, enjoying teamwork and bringing in your ability to quickly understand feedback, translate it into action and communicate results
- Strong desire to learn about new trends and methods
- Business level English
At our new Berlin office in Friedrichshain, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Oetker Digital GmbH | Maarit Roehder | +49 (0)30 555 796 871