The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
Engage your interest in digital innovation and current market trends and become part of our team.
Senior Investment Analyst
- As a financial expert, you will create market and competitive analyzes for companies of the Oetker Group in a wide range of industries
- You identify organic and inorganic growth opportunities, derive recommendations for action and advise our group companies on their development potential
- You take responsibility for a continuous analysis, evaluation and presentation of investment opportunities and thus lead the way
- You always have the latest digitization trends and market developments of the companies of the Oetker Group in view
- Through your advisory role within the Oetker Group, you are simultaneously driving forward the implementation of the Group-wide digitization strategy
- With interest and understanding for a traditional work culture of a family business, you bring successfully your sound expertise from the financial world
- You have an above-average university degree with a focus on finance or related and have several years of experience in the investment field (investment analyst, due diligence or similar)
- Ideally, you have already taken leadership responsibility, built up networks and move safely in an agile start-up environment
- Initial experience in venture capital/investment banking is a plus
- You are a communicative personality with excellent networking and persuasion skills
- Analytical abilities, as well as routine, let you recognise trends in the digital markets of the Oetker Group at an early stage
- Entrepreneurial and structured thinking characterise you as well as your pragmatic approach
- Business level German and English skills.
At our new Berlin office in Friedrichshain, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Oetker Digital GmbH | Nora Erdmann | +49 (0)30 555 796 871