The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
The Digital Transformation Office is all about bringing teams together to make things happen – it’s about pioneering, leading, facilitating and communicating. Join our team as a Project Lead.
Project Lead Digital Transformation
- As a Project Lead in the Digital Transformation Office, you will be responsible for the cooperation between Oetker Digital and one of the companies of the Oetker Group.
- Together with senior management from the relevant group company, you will be in charge of developing a joint strategy that defines how digital opportunities can support the group company in redefining focused business areas and enable it to maintain its competitive edge.
- Once the joint way-forward has been clarified, you will partner with the group company and the Oetker Digital Factory to translate strategy into products. You will enable efficient cooperation between Oetker Digital and the group company by defining the required organizational structures and processes and by facilitating the interaction between the cross-company teams.
- You enjoy juggling multiple topics simultaneously while continuously challenging the status quo and seeking for digital opportunities that leverage and support the traditional resources and offering of the group company.
- You excel in working with teams and fostering consensus among numerous stakeholders.
- You always think with a consumer-centric perspective and have previous experience in consumer research enabling you to work with Business Partners, Product Managers and Designers to validate demand for business opportunities through a Consumer-Centric Product Design process.
- A university degree
- Several years of (digital) project management experience in strategy consulting, a leading consumer goods company or a fast-growth start-up environment
- Strong analytical skills and prior experience in developing and implementing holistic business strategies
- A highly communicative personality with excellent networking, moderation and persuasion skills with diverse stakeholders
- Business level German and English
- Previous experience in design research
- A very structured approach as well as the ability to mentor other team members and colleagues
At our new Berlin office in Friedrichshain, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Oetker Digital GmbH | Nora Erdmann | +49 (0)30 555 796 871