The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
- You work cooperatively with our agile teams.
- You promote the development of an agile mindset - individually, at the team level and in the overall organization.
- You advise teams in the selection of suitable agile methods and the initial setup.
- You moderate Scrum, Kanban, and other meetings.
- You identify potential impediments early on and develop solutions with the team.
- You actively promote the ongoing development of agile teams and the entire organization.
- You also understand the different coaching needs of Engineers, Product Owners, and Internal Stakeholders.
- You are also happy to bring your experience and knowledge to other areas of the company.
- You have practical experience as Scrum Master and/or Agile Coach.
- Practical experience in the handling of interdisciplinary teams.
- You have a very high level of social skills and empathy with strong persuasive, motivational and conflict skills.
- You have very good communication and moderation skills to clarify methodological and technical issues.
- Business level German and English
At our new Berlin office in Friedrichshain, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Oetker Digital GmbH | Fabienne Schnellmann | +49 (0)30 555 796 871