The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
In our Brand Experience Engineering Team you bridge the gap between TechOps and Frontend Engineering as well as take care of the CMS and produce high quality code as
- Take ownership for maintaining and developing our CMS and infrastructure
- Create high quality, reusable and resilient code
- Contribute in architecture and other fundamental discussions
- Participate in designing unique solutions for edge cases
- Have responsibility (e.g. representing framework and feasibility) for other Oetker Digital teams during concept phase
- Take responsibility to train, mentor and develop Junior Engineers
- Exceptional skills in Backend and fundamental skills in Frontend Development
- Prior experiences in PHP based CMS
- Solid knowledge in AWS
- Deep understanding of agile work and knowing how to organise work around stories and tasks
- Strong communication, presentation and conceptional skills
- PHP, Symfony
- (optional ReactJS, AngularJS, VueJS)
- TDD, BDD
At our Berlin office, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Get in touch with Heidi Würdinger:
Oetker Digital GmbH | +49 (0)30 555 796 871 | www.oetkerdigital.com